Don't let the stress of caregiving lead to the loss of your valuable staff.
Introducing Ava: the comprehensive caregiver app for self-care, resource support, and remote monitoring for aging parents.
29% of your employees are family caregivers
Your caregiver staff is suffering and isolated.
29% of the U.S. population (over 65 million people!) provide care for a chronically ill, disabled, or aged family member or friend during any given year. These caregivers spend an average of 20 hours per week providing care for their loved one.
These caregivers are in your workplace.
See how Ava can bring relief to your staff and increase productivity.
Empower family caregivers with essential resources and support.
Remotely monitor an aging parent's health
Create a supportive workplace for your employee caregivers
Well-being at work: supporting caregivers for enhanced performance and focus
Maximize workforce presence and reduces absenteeism
Retain your top talent and safeguard your competitive edge
Reduce emotional distress, isolation, or loneliness through the assistance of a support team
- Wellness & self-care management system with Caregiver Strain Index
- Training and skill development guides
- Assemble and activate personalized support team
- Walmart shopping & delivery
- Biometric monitoring & alerts
- Event scheduling
- Medication tracking
- Build a team of trusted advocates
Don't lose your people to the challenges of caregiving.
Sleep depravation’s detrimental effects on performance are well documented, and unforeseen caregiving responsibilities can result in increased absenteeism and difficulties in maintaining focus.
Can your organization afford to lose 39% of its caregiving staff to the demanding journey of caring for loved ones? Ava is here to assist you in addressing this critical reality affecting 29% of your workforce. Ava empowers your employees to navigate caregiving responsibilities while maintaining performance, engagement, and well-being.
7 out of 10 employee caregivers suffer in silence at work.
70% of caregivers exhibit clinical signs of depression.
Gaps in caregiver support have significant negative impacts on the caregiver's own health.
80% of caregivers report a loss of productivity at work.
Working caregivers are forced to balance professional and personal responsibilities without adequate tools.
Don't risk the momentum of your business.
The challenges experienced by your caregivers have a direct impact on your business and its bottom line. Failing to address these challenges can put your employees at risk and lead to a loss of momentum and profit. It is crucial to recognize the significance of supporting your caregivers to ensure the well-being of your workforce and the sustained success of your business.
By prioritizing caregiver support, you can mitigate risks, maintain productivity, and secure profitability for the long term.
- 75% of your employees face some caregiving responsibility
- 92% report heightened stress, depression, or trouble sleeping
- Most (70%) of employee caregivers silently bear the burden of their responsibilities while on the job
- The average caregiver takes off 21 days a year to provide care
- 83% use sick or leave time to provide care
- 80% of caregivers express that their responsibilities have had a noticeable impact on their work
Recruitment is expensive
- 39% of caregivers leave their job to have more time to care for a loved one. 34% leave because their work does not provide flexible hours (NAC, AARP)
- For midrange positions, the cost to replace an employee is around 20% of their annual salary. When it comes to replacing people in executive positions, costs may reach up to 213% of their average salary
You have X employees (29% of your staff) acting as unpaid family caregivers.
Your caregiver staff misses an average of 12 hours a month worth $X.
X of your employees are struggling with clinical depression. This represents 70% of your staff.
X of your caregivers (39% of your staff) will likely leave their jobs to deal with their caregiving duties.
It can cost your company around $X to replace these employees.
Avanlee Care is on a mission to change how we care for our aging population.
download & setup in minutes